The Automation and Control Systems Laboratory of UFSC is dedicated to the study, research and development of technological solutions involving its lines of action, among them:
- Mechanisms and servomechanisms.
- Control systems and industrial automation.
- Vehicular and aerospace applications
- Instrumentation, modeling and identification of dynamic systems and industrial plants.
- Single-board PC applications
To know more details about our team and its activities, browse the sidebar. Feel free to contact us!
LASC – Automation and Control Systems Lab.
R. João Colin 2700, sala D304, Bairro Santo Antônio, Joinville / SC – CEP: 89.218-035
Phone: (47) 3461-5900 (7371)